Clinics & Services
Appointments are also available each week for the following:
- CHD (coronary heart disease)
- Blood pressure
- Flu injection (seasonal)
- Smoking cessation
- Contraception advice/pill check
- Well person checks
- Phlebotomist (blood test)
Unless otherwise stated, the above are run by the practice nurse(s) and are available by appointment only.
Phlebotomy (blood tests)
This service is available:
- At the surgery with the phlebotomy nurse (limited appointments)
- Royal Bolton Hospital, Phlebotomy appointment only - blood form required from GP.
Every Monday with the Practice Nurse
Health Improvement Practitioner
By appointment only
If you require the district nurse please contact the receptionist at the surgery.
Please discuss with the doctor.